IMCA Logo & Usage
IMCA members are encouraged to reproduce the IMCA logo in their corporate documentation to demonstrate membership of the association.
Please e-mail the secretariat to obtain the relevant files.
The IMCA logo may be used:
- To indicate membership, preferably with the word 'Member' underneath
- In association with only the following IMCA-approved courses: trainee diving supervisor; assistant life support technician; or IMCA-recognised diver medic training; plus successfully completed IMCA-approved competence assessments for experienced divers
- To indicate an IMCA-supported event or publication (specific prior agreement with IMCA required)
- With prior agreement, for the purposes of a website link where no IMCA-approval is implied or could be perceived.
The IMCA name and logo may not be used:
- To indicate IMCA approval (apart from the courses listed above)
- Auditing - there are no IMCA-approved auditors
- Contractors - there are no IMCA-approved contractors
- Training and certification - with the exception of three courses, IMCA does not approve any other courses or training providers
- On certificates, as this could imply IMCA approval which does not exist
- For any other purposes without prior agreement.
Download our factsheet on reproducing the IMCA logo
The design of the IMCA logo, adopted in 2002, aims to reflect the broad range of our activities. The globe denotes our status as an association representing contractors operating around the world. The wave at the top of the logo and the line at its base portray the range of subsea work carried out by our members, from the vessel operators active on and near the sea's surface through to the divers and ROVs working down to the seabed. The cog provides a strong link with the engineering base of members' and IMCA's work.