IMCA 's technical work programme is based on a set of strategic objectives on improving peformance in the marine contracting industry.
IMCA's Vision & Strategy 2014-2019 is designed to outline what we do and how we do it.
What We Do - Our Core Activities
Championing better regulation
- Influencing regulatory direction and development and helping to maintain a free and fair market
- Using creative thinking to improve the industry
Enhancing operational integrity
- Developing and sharing industry good practice
- Driving risk management
- Promoting fair contracting principles
- Improving competence, skills and knowledge
How We Do It - Our Ways of Working
Engaging and developing our members and other core stakeholders
- Representing the interests and aspirations of our members
- Developing a committee structure that delivers the work programme
- Engaging client organisations
- Raising the profile of the IMCA organisation
Developing our people and organisation
- Extending our geographical influence
- Adding value
- Sustaining and evolving the secretariat
- Delivering a progressive work environment
- Delivering our message
For more information relating to our Vision & Strategy please click here.