IMCA members are encouraged to reproduce the IMCA logo in their corporate documentation to demonstrate membership of the association.
The IMCA logo may be used:
- To indicate membership, preferably with the word ‘Member’ underneath
- In association with only the following IMCA-approved courses: trainee diving supervisor; assistant life support technician; or IMCA-recognised diver medic training; plus successfully completed IMCA-approved competence assessments for experienced divers
- To indicate an IMCA-supported event or publication (specific prior agreement with IMCA required)
- With prior agreement, for the purposes of a website link where no IMCA-approval is implied or could be perceived.
The IMCA name and logo may not be used:
- To indicate IMCA approval (apart from the courses listed above)
- Auditing – there are no IMCA-approved auditors
- Contractors – there are no IMCA-approved contractors
- Training and certification – with the exception of the courses named above, IMCA does not approve any other courses or training providers
- On certificates, as this could imply IMCA approval which does not exist
- For any other purposes without prior agreement.
Please contact the secretariat to obtain the relevant files and style guide for reproducing the IMCA logo.