IMCA Membership Benefits
Membership of IMCA is available to companies and organisations active in the offshore, marine and/or underwater engineering industries.
The main benefits of membership include:
- Receipt, as it is issued, of good practice guidance, based on members' cumulative global experience. Regular updates, with opportunities for input into the development process
- Safety flash system to pass on lessons learned from offshore incidents
- Regular newsletter, briefing notes on technical issues, regulatory developments, and appropriate events. Receipt of all IMCA documents in relation to the division(s) to which they belong, the two core committees and their relevant regional section
- Access to an online library with over 1,000 documents available for download
- Quarterly regional forums to tackle local issues
- Seminars and workshops on relevant topics
- 'Single voice' lobbying on regulatory matters, with client organisations and representation with other related bodies
- Meeting and office space at IMCA's London secretariat offices when not in use for committee/workgroup meetings.
There are separate membership categories for contractor, supplier, training establishment, personnel agency and non-voting corresponding (oil companies, governmental and regulatory bodies) members. Membership is not open to private individuals.
Each member joins one or more of our four technical divisions (Diving, Marine, Offshore Survey, and Remote Systems & ROV) according to its areas of operation and gains access to the core activities of IMCA and to its local regional section. Different subscription fee structures apply.