The Operations Committee informs, helps co-ordinate and lead the operations of IMCA by overseeing the programme of work and delivery plans of all committees. It comprises the chairmen of all our technical and regional committees. Its chairman and vice-chairman also serve on the Board.
|Steve Sheppard||Helix Energy Solutions Group||Chairman, Operations Committee|
Diving Division Chairman
|Steve Benzie||i-Tech⁷||Competence & Training Chairman|
|Nathalie Louys||Subsea 7||Contracts & Insurance Chairman|
|Maarten Sanders||Van Oord||Lifting & Rigging Chairman|
|Neil McDonald||Subsea 7||Marine Division Chairman|
|Peter McCombie||TechnipFMC||Marine Policy & Regulatory Affairs Chairman|
|Mike Liddell||Fugro||Offshore Survey Division Chairman|
|Graham Duncan||TechnipFMC||Remote Systems & ROV Division Chairman|
|Steve MacMillan||Unique System (SEA)||Asia-Pacific Region Chairman|
|Pawel Panka||TechnipFMC||Europe & Africa Region Chairman|
|Mike Dravitzki||Fugro||Middle East & India Region Chairman|
|Blaine Thibodeaux||Fugro||North America Region Chairman|
|John Chatten||Fugro||South America Region Chairman|
The role of the Operations Committee is to:
- Provide an additional vehicle for two-way dialogue between members and the Board.
- Approve applications to become members of IMCA
- Allow committee chairmen to contribute to developing IMCA strategy, to keep informed of and aligned with IMCA strategy and to exchange ideas with each other and with the Board
- Assist the Technical Director to monitor delivery of work plans
- Oversee the processes for succession planning for committee members and chairmen and for IMCA elections
- Advise the CEO and Board on the overall structure of committees
- Through the CEO and Technical Director guide the work of the secretariat on technical matters.