Global Contractors (GCo)
GCo membership is IMCA’s highest category of membership. It covers all divisions and regions and reflects the active commitment to the association and leading roles in good practice within the industry of the following companies.
More on GCo membership …
International Contractors (ICo)
ICo membership is for contractors with an international presence, operating in three or more IMCA regions as offshore oil and gas construction contractors. It covers all divisions and regions and reflects a significant commitment to supporting association’s work.
More on ICo membership …
IMCA exists to represent its contractor members and the work programme is directed to serve them, in terms of production/dissemination of industry good practice guidance, work on topics of common interest, briefing and lobbying.
More on Contractor membership …
Diving contractors are identified by the following sub-categories:
- Diving Contractor (unrestricted)
- Diving Contractor (surface supplied only)
- Diving Contractor (one-atmosphere suits only)
- Diving Contractor (one-year temporary membership)
- Diving Contractor (one-year temporary membership for surface supplied diving only)
Suppliers (S and S*)
Those companies supplying IMCA’s contractor members can benefit from our work in their areas of expertise and interest; they also provide additional expert input to assist in our ongoing work programme, including development of industry guidance.
More on Supplier membership …
- S1 Supplier of equipment or services (non-training), including: manufacturers; DP suppliers; R&D organisations; consultants; etc.
- S2 Personnel agencies
- S3 Training establishments (non-diving)
- DT1 Training providers offering in-water basic diver training, leading to an IMCA recognised diver training certificate
- DT2 Training providers offering IMCA Diving Division approved courses
Non-voting, corresponding membership is open to companies and organisations with an interest in IMCA’s work, but which the association does not represent directly, such as clients (oil companies, etc.), regulators (governments and other bodies) and other associations/professional bodies working in the offshore sector.
More on corresponding membership …