Asia Pacific Webinar
IMCA’s Asia Pacific Regional Committee will be hosting its next webinar on 9 December 2020.
Hosted by IMCA’s Asia Pacific committee, this webinar is scheduled to start at 08.00 GMT and anticipated to last between 60- 90 minutes.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
- Allen Leatt, IMCA Chief Executive, giving a brief IMCA update
- Paul Seaton, Fugro, talking on Seabed 2030
- Lakshmi Narayanan, Heerema Marine Contractors talking on “Quad Lift – From Ideas to Reality”
- An update on the revised D 024 (“DESIGN”) document – a summary of changes and a focus on new automation requirements
- An update on the Diving Supervisor CPD App a year in
- Nick Hough – Safety Flashes and the IOGP Life-Saving Rules
Registration is now open – click here