The previous IMCA competence assessment portfolio materials are available here and include:
- A central guidance document from which all roles can be accessed online
- A self-assessment checklist offering guidance on entry level criteria
- Knowledge and abilities required to be demonstrated in the workplace
- Additional pages to capture any new or additional competencies specified by the employing company
- Templates for assessor and verifier notes/reporting pages
There is no central registration or application process. IMCA plays no direct role in the assessment of competence or the administration or certification of these materials – this is the role of the company member.