To raise awareness among members, IMCA is holding its first Digitalisation Seminar in London on 15 October.
The theme of the event is “The Future Offshore Digital Environment” and will focus on the impact of digitalisation on future operations.
The seminar will demystify many of the terms in use and combine views
from operators, contractors and suppliers on what they anticipate the future offshore industry may look like as they incorporate new disruptive technologies.
The seminar will also explore how member companies can start to prepare for these new technologies and operational changes. Importantly, it will reflect operators’ expectations of contractors and the supply chain.
IMCA invites its members to attend this seminar to find out how other companies are gearing up and embracing the opportunities and challenges digitalisation will bring!
Presenters will illustrate the impact digitalisation is already having in the energy industry and will include:
- What the future energy industry may look like
- How some of our member companies are already embracing the digital transformation
- What technologies are being developed.
We will have presentations from several of our member companies including:
- Operators such as Premier, Equinor and BP will provide overviews of how they see the future digital environment
- Our contractor members Fugro and i-tech7 will talk about the impact the digital transformation is having in their organisations.
- Companies offering cutting edge products such as Abyssal and WFS will showcase their digital technology.
- Presentations from Microsoft and Amazon Web Services
IMCA and its members are gearing up to embrace the opportunities and challenges digitalisation will bring!
Event flyer is available here Digitalisation Event 15Oct19