This is the latest in a series of regular workshops for IMCA to engage with the eCMID community – vessel operators, accredited vessel inspectors (AVIs), clients and related organisations.
- Get the best out of the eCMID and MISW inspection report processes
- Find out about the latest changes to the Common marine inspection document (CMID) and Marine inspection for small workboats (Common marine inspection document for small workboats) (MISW)
- Hear about what the vessel operators and clients want out of eCMID reports
- Improve understanding of the ISO 19011 Guide to Auditing Management Systems, International Register of Chartered Auditors guidelines and the Institution of Engineering & Technology’s guide to Technical Report Writing
- Try the eCMID Training Database
- AVIs can earn 3 CPD points for revalidation purposes by attendance – a certificate will be awarded and auditor logbooks endorsed accordingly.