The subject for this technical webinar is ‘Crane Systems: Offshore Lifting’.
The webinar will be hosted by Members of the Lifting & Rigging Committee.
Details of topics and speakers are listed below:
- Welcome and introduction
- Interpreting Crane Capability – An Operator’s Perspective
- From the crane operator’s point of view – Ian Downie, Subsea 7
- Offshore and Subsea Cranes – including digital innovations
- What’s new and innovative offshore – Anders Meisfjordskar, NOV
- The Stability Frame
- A lifting innovation used to lift a Wind Turbine Generator complete with Tower, Nacelle and Blades – Chris Sexton, Saipem
- Offshore lifting at height – offshore wind farm construction/maintenance
- High and heavy lifting of monopiles – Maarten Loman, Van Oord
- Q&A Sessions will be included
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
This webinar is free to attend.
This webinar provides an opportunity for both IMCA members and non-members to attend an industry event dedicated to key aspects of lifting and rigging.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions.
- Representatives from a variety of subsea contractors, offshore crane designers/manufacturers, equipment suppliers, crane training and academic institutions.
- Representatives of wind turbine contractors.
- Anyone with a keen interest in lifting and rigging activities and associated technical innovations.
This is an online event only.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries regarding this event.
This information was updated on 22 September 2020.