This two-day seminar will consist of presentations from subject matter experts and workshops, enabling attendees to be actively involved.
Four sessions cover:
- Reactivation of DP vessels after a period of layup
- Work through the process
- Identify the key requirements
- Is IMCA guidance necessary?
- Participate in investigation and analysis of DP station keeping events. Correctly and quickly identifying the root causes of these will improve:
- The accuracy of IMCA DP event reporting
- Industry guidance
- Lessons learnt
- Training for key DP personnel
- The role maritime bodies play in vessel assurance:
- Flag administrations
- Classification societies
- Is ISM the perfect vessel assurance framework?
- IMCA’s Common Marine Inspection Document (eCMID) in support of vessel assurance:
- Work through an inspection report
- Targeted audits – inspection prior to reactivation
- The view of the Accredited Vessel Inspector
- Future developments
Personnel from vessel operators, clients, auditors, equipment suppliers and training establishments who are directly involved in marine operations in both the oil and gas industry and the renewable energy sector.