Practical vessel assurance for safe and efficient operations
This event will include sessions on:
- Reactivation of a DP vessel follow a period of lay up
- Analysis of DP station keeping events
- DP accreditation for subject matter experts and DP practitioners
- How eCMID assists in the vessel assurance process.
This event is free to attend for members plus invited guests and includes several topics of interest to the marine offshore industry. Attendees will have every opportunity to participate and steer future IMCA guidance and influence.
Presentations from IMCA colleagues and other marine subject matter experts will enhance carefully planned workshops.
On day one, sessions take forward ideas generated at the IMCA Marine Seminar held in Amsterdam earlier this year. In session 1, delegates will contribute to an IMCA information note on reactivation of DP vessels. Session 2 gives an opportunity to analyse recent DP station keeping events. On day two, attention turns to accreditation. Session 3 will introduce the idea of a scheme to accredit DP assurance and DP trials practitioners. Session 4 is dedicated to the eCMID inspection scheme and its role in the vessel assurance process.
Personnel from vessel operators, clients, auditors, equipment suppliers and training establishments who are directly involved in marine offshore operations in both the oil and gas industry and the renewable energy sector.
By the end of the seminar, delegates will:
- have identified suitable guidance for reactivating a DP vessel
- have an improved knowledge of DP station keeping event reporting
- laid the ground work for a DP assurance and DP trials practitioner accreditation scheme
- have a better understanding of the eCMID inspection scheme.