IMCA’s Marine Renewable Energy Committee is hosting a webinar, on 17 November at 1400hrs GMT, focusing on health and safety in our industry.
This webinar will aim to raise awareness of Heath & Safety. The current agenda is as follows:
- Introduction from Alan MacLeay, Chairman of IMCA’s Marine Renewable Energy Committee
- IMCA Chief Executive, Allen Leatt
- Trevor Johnson, UK Health & Safety Executive
- Cheri Hunter, US Health & Safety Regulator – BSEE
- Kate Harvey, G+ – How energy companies are making Health & Safety a priority
- Nick Hough, IMCA Technical Adviser – IMCA Safety reporting and sharing information to promote lessons learned
- Q&A session
Registration for this webinar will open shortly.
Any questions relating to the event should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org