The International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), an influential trade association for the offshore marine sector, is looking to recruit an experienced part-time business development executive in the Asia-Pacific region.
This post, based in Singapore, involves networking with the Association’s members, oil companies, and other stakeholders to further the interests of the Association. Typical undertakings would include:
- Business development activities to further the interests and success of the Association and its Members.
- Developing contact with oil and gas companies to extend their knowledge and engagement with IMCA.
- Enhancing, nurturing, and extending the Association’s industry profile with its Members.
- Meeting and positively discussing the Company’s business and activities with key industry stakeholders to the benefit of the Association and its Members.
- Developing on behalf of the Association, industry relationships with key people and organisations.
- Representing the Association at meetings, conferences, seminars and similar events as required.
- Advising on communication strategies and the public profile of the Association.
- Travelling internationally as required, in order to undertake the above.
This post would suit an executive experienced in the oilfield sector, ideally with a marine construction or possibly an oilfield services or oil company background with a wide range of industry contacts. The role which is part-time will report directly to the CEO.
To apply, please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of Allen Leatt, IMCA Chief Executive, by 22 June 2018.
52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7824 5520