The International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) is holding a Lifting & Rigging Webinar on 1 October 2020 with the theme ‘Crane-Systems: Offshore Lifting’.
This online event, hosted by IMCA’s Lifting & Rigging Committee, provides an opportunity for IMCA Members to participate in an event dedicated to key aspects of lifting and rigging.
This webinar will look at:
- Work programme – IMCA’s Lifting & Rigging Committee
- Interpreting Crane Capability – An Operator’s Perspective
- Offshore and Subsea Cranes – including digital innovations
- The Stability Frame – innovation in offshore wind turbine installation
- Offshore lifting at height – offshore wind turbine construction/maintenance
Speakers and panellists are from IMCA Member companies including Subsea 7 and NOV, Saipem and Van Oord and the webinar will be chaired by David Cannell of TechnipFMC.
Mark Ford, IMCA Technical Director stated:
“IMCA has been hosting popular Lifting & Rigging events regularly since 2005 and was scheduled to do so earlier this year, however like many events the forum was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We decided to maintain communication with Members by hosting a webinar. The committee reviewed key topics identified as areas of interest by previous attendees and agreed to focus on the core subject of Crane Systems.”
This two-hour webinar is free to attend and should be of interest to:
- Representatives from subsea contractors, offshore crane designers/manufacturers, equipment suppliers, crane training and academic institutions. Representatives of wind turbine contractors.
- Anyone with a keen interest in lifting and rigging activities and associated technical innovations.
Attendees will have the opportunity of participating in Q&A sessions.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Any queries related to this event please contact us