The nominations process for 2020 IMCA Awards is still open.
All IMCA Members are welcome to submit their nominations.
Three categories for 2020:
- Environmental Sustainability
- COVID-19 initiatives
Read about the criteria for nominations, the submissions process and previous winners
DETAILS OF HOW TO ENTER are included below and in the Awards flyer
Environmental Sustainability Award
2019 – Subsea 7 and Eidesvik – Hybrid Life of Field Vessel ‘Seven Viking’.
2018 – TechnipFMC’s Marine Operation Services – eliminating use of single use plastics
2019 – Heerema – Tug Barge Access Gangway (T-BAG).
2018 –Joint winners MMA – Target 365: A perfect day every day and Subsea 7 for ‘Driving IMCA’s Resilience Awareness Programme’
|2019 Award Winners||2018 Award Winners|
How to enter
Details are below and in the Awards flyer
All entries should be submitted via email to email@example.com
The winners will be based on the best environmental sustainability and safety initiatives developed by our member companies during the last two years. Entries submitted in previous years are permitted providing further developments and benefits of the programme can be demonstrated.
You can submit:
- an entry for a specific environmental project or a grouping of environmental projects and/or
- an entry for a specific safety initiative or a grouping of safety initiatives.
- an entry for a specific initiative developed in response to issues caused by COVID-19
For each submission:
1. Write an abstract of up to 150 words, and
2. Provide a more detailed explanation of no more than two pages of text explaining the initiative and showing the results.
3. Submit photographs, graphs and data demonstrating the impact of initiative
Please submit your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org