Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- Making Waves – December 2020
- IMCA fully supports Seafarers Delivering Christmas campaign
- IMCA Podcast – Reflections on the 5th Anniversary of the Paris Agreement
- INTERCARGO calls for seafarers to receive COVID-19 vaccine as a priority
- IMCA supports International Anti-Corruption Day – 9 December 2020
- IMCA to host webinar on the effect of energy transition on vessels
- IMCA’s Diving Supervisors’ CPD App to be made mandatory from 2021 – fourth 2020 Knowledge Unit now available
- Offshore Industry Group welcomes IMO endorsement of industry developed framework of protocols for Crew Change and Travel
No articles published during this period.
- How PPE works – a reminder
- Broken finger during ROV maintenance
- Unexpected truck movement caused rigger to fall off a ladder
- LTI: Person injured by a battery explosion on vessel deck
- Serious LTI – deck crew member struck by termination head/flexible
- LTI Incident – Crew Struck by Cargo During Lifting Operations
- Injury caused by closing fire flap
- Man overboard incident (not fatal)
- Air cylinders – differences in working pressure and valve types
- UK HSE: fatal incident using high pressure water jetting equipment
- Rigging failure – clump weight dropped to seabed