Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- WHO Interim position paper of proof of COVID vaccination
- IMCA features in Top Women in Shipping for first time
- IMCA Safety, Environmental Sustainability and COVID Initiatives Awards: The Winners
- IMCA plays a key role in March’s European DP Conference
- Making Waves – January 2021
- IMCA signs Neptune Declaration on Seafarers Wellbeing & Crew Change
- Rebrand of Contracts & Insurance
- IMCA publishes Decommissioning Principles in Relation to DISMANTLECON
No articles published during this period.
- Sludge Accumulation in Fresh Water Tank
- Lead-acid battery explosion
- Issues relating to Coronavirus management
- Inappropriate use of pneumatic line thrower for mooring line
- Disabled audible alarm on fire alarm panel
- MAIB: Fatal accident during cargo operations on Karina C
- Service letter from Palfinger Marine relating to Davit types NPD 11300H and NPD 14800H
- Rigging failure during riser recovery – soft slings parted
- Failure of remote control/emergency stop on rescue boat winch
- MSF: Near miss – potential dropped object found on bundle of casing
- Crane whip line parted during hook stop testing
- COVID-19 Improper Risk Management
- Two incidents relating to the condition of personal protective equipment
- LTI: Stored energy – rigger injured leg working on quayside
- Injury to Fingers During Grinding Activity
- Hand injury when caught in machinery
No DP events published during this period.