Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- IMCA publishes Recommended Code of Practice on Environmental Sustainability
- Philippines Maritime Industry Advisory on Vaccination programme
- IMO supports industry’s Roadmap for Vaccination of Seafarers
- IMCA eCMID System Updates – May 2021
- Making Waves – May 2021
- IMO promotes industry developed roadmap for vaccination of international seafarers
- DPO CPD APP Launched by Nautical Institute and IMCA
- IMO launches #FairFuture4Seafarers as part of 2021 Day of the Seafarer campaign – 25 June
- Maritime Human Rights Risks and the COVID-19 Crew Change Crisis
- IMO Secretary General urges fair vaccine distribution for Seafarers
- Vaccination of French Sailors: Priority Access Granted
- Roadmap for vaccination of International Seafarers
- Belgium gives green light to priority vaccination for seafarers
- The Netherlands launches vaccination programme for seafarers
- The North American Maritime Ministry Association (NAMMA) has compiled information on COVID-19 vaccine availability for foreign seafarers in United States ports
- Podcast – Safety Corner May 2021
- IMCA webinar: North America and the global energy outlook
- IMCA supports eCMID AVI Festival of knowledge on 18 May
- India’s worsening health crisis triggers fresh crew-change challenge and India and Belgium to vaccinate seafarers as supply fears grow
- IMCA publishes Guidance for Surface Swimmers
No articles published during this period.
- Crew member thrown to the quay by unplanned movement of small boat
- Britannia P&I Club: double fatality resulting from confined space entry
- Injuries sustained during maintenance – worker positioning
- MAIB: Anchor failures
- Flood light dropped to deck – corrosion
- Two injuries
- Swedish Club: Lessons learned – crew member loses leg in mooring injury
- Leg injury when struck by rebounding hammer
- CHIRP Maritime – annual digest for 2020
- UK MAIB: Safety Digest – lessons from marine accident reports 1/2021
No DP events published during this period.