Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- World Oceans Day 2021
- IMCA Publishes Guidelines on the use of GNSS for Tide Calculations
- Podcast – IMCA S 027 GNSS for Tide Calculations
- Podcast on IMCA’s Recommended Code of Practice on Environmental Sustainability
- British Health & Safety Executive Offshore Diving Inspection Guide 2021 for External Consultation
No articles published during this period.
- MSF: Engine damage after routine maintenance
- Inadvertently drinking hazardous substances
- NTSB: Fire on laid up Dive Support Vessel
- MSF: Tank corrosion
- Fatality – explosive failure of corroded fire extinguisher
- UK HSE: worker fatally injured in oil drum explosion
- Inhalation of toxic fumes during hot work
- UK HSE: Employee in a port suffers life changing injuries in clamp truck incident
- LTI: Hand injury during diving operations
- Learning outcomes from a real time diver recovery
No DP events published during this period.
- Oil lubricated compressors
- Guidance on installation based diving operations and the evacuation of divers from installations
- Guidelines for the design and operation of dynamically positioned vessels
- Guidelines on the Use of GNSS for Tide Calculations
- ROV Mobilisation
- Fires in (DP) Vessels
- The Effects of Underwater Currents on Divers’ Performance and Safety