Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- Singapore To Provide Vaccination To Limited Seafarers
- Denmark starts offering vaccines to seafarers
- 2020 Annual Review now online
- Podcast – What is Competence? Part One
- Video Broadcast on Fuel Consumption Data Collection
- Video Broadcast available on Recommended Code of Practice on Environmental Sustainability
- IMCA forges Offshore Wind Contacts in N. America thanks to BNOW
- 2020 Safety Statistics available in leaflet format
- Podcast – IMCA S 028 AUV Audit Guidance Document
- IMCA to hold Environmental Sustainability Seminar on 28 September
- IMCA launches new online facility for instant verification of certificates for safety-critical positions in the offshore industry.
- IMCA shortlisted for 2021 Safety4Sea Initiative Award
- Condition of fire-fighting installation and equipment
- Wrong key for the CO2 room
- Near Miss – Damaged Rig Hose
- UK HSE: Poorly maintained electrical installation caused fatality
- Damaged Electrical Cable
- Crane contact with pipelay tower resulting in dropped object
- NOPSEMA: person injured in chain hoist incident
- Dropped object – unexpected release of spool
- Lifting complex loads – offloading third party equipment
- LTI – ankle injury caused during lifting operations
- Wear a life-jacket!! (MAIB)
- All of a sudden – “this is not a drill” – person injured during a drill
- UK HSE: Oil company fined for hydrocarbon release – lack of written procedures
- Step Change in Safety – Major Accident Hazard (MAH) Awareness
- US Coast Guard: Wire rope terminations