Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- Publication of DP Station Keeping Stats sees IMCA urge for more reporting and discussion
- IMO, ILO call for urgent action on 1000 seafarers trapped in Ukraine
- Communication from the Government of Ukraine
- Armed conflict between the Russian Federation and Ukraine –Information Reporting Form for Stranded Ships and advice and updates related to maritime security in the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov
- Ukraine crisis – Harmonization of PSC activities
- IMCA launches new Analytics Hub for eCMID Vessel Inspection Data
- UN – General Assembly resolution demands end to Russian offensive in Ukraine
- IMCA Responds to Congressional Advancement of U.S. Crewing Legislation
- Communication from the Government of the Russian Federation
- EU Resources
No articles published during this period.
- MAIB: Blockage of fixed CO2 fire extinguishing system pilot hoses
- Subsea transponder wire parted
- Diver experienced an air flow restriction
- COBRA System – Hose coupling cross threaded
- Communications: LTI finger injury during lifting operations
- Riggers struck/trapped by pipe section
- UK HSE: worker died following fall from crane platform
- USCG: Lithium battery fire
- USB power bank (Lithium battery) fire
- MAIB Safety Digest 1/2022
- UK HSE: worker falls from height during oil platform decommissioning
- MSF: Unsafe Cargo Transfer Using Pallets
- NTSB: Dangerous engine failure – improper torquing
- American P&I Club: Fire Started from cutting torch work
- Mooring near miss: Guide roller pin suffered material failure
No new or updated publications issued during this period.