- This event has passed.
IMCA Lifting & Rigging Seminar 2022
Lifting Technology and Lifting in Offshore Renewables
IMCA is hosting its ever-popular Lifting and Rigging Seminar on 27 October 2022 focusing on the technical side of offshore lifting, with an increasing interest in the challenges created in the renewable energy market. This event will be of interest to those involved in both offshore lifting and rigging, both in renewable energy and offshore oil & gas operations.
We have an exciting line up of speakers and interactive sessions covering updates from the offshore installation contractors, the suppliers of the required lifting equipment and academia.
This one-day seminar provides an opportunity for IMCA members and industry colleagues to participate in an industry forum where attendees will hear from experts in lifting and rigging and have the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions and workshops helping to formulate the work programme for IMCA’s Lifting and Rigging committee.
Outputs from this conference will influence and shape this area of our industry.
By attending this event you can influence future development strategies and code/guideline improvements. This is an ideal opportunity to further discussions in the industry.
- Parties involved in offshore renewable energy
- Parties involved in offshore oil & gas operations
- Representatives from a variety of marine related contractors, suppliers, associations and the related industry bodies.
- Anyone with an interest in lifting and rigging and related activities.
Key topics during the conference:
- IMCA LR committee reflection covering recent incidents and lessons learned along with updates on the Committee’s ongoing programme
- Assurance and development of relevant industry codes
- Sessions covering the experience and challenges encountered by key marine contractors related to offshore lifting, with specific focus on the requirements created within the renewable energy sector
- Supplier sessions from key suppliers of lifting technology and tooling
- Open panel discussions with key industry experts.
- “The future” presentations from Academia, covering new technology that is being developed
Registration for this event is now open
To register you will need to create an account for IMCA’s website – see below
To register for this event you will need to create an account for IMCA’s website:
Please select the Lifting & Rigging event to begin your registration (you will need to be logged in):
- Please register your account via the ‘Log in’ page by entering your name and email address
- Member company email domains will normally be recognised automatically, providing immediate access to member downloads and other content
- A secure password will be emailed to you – you can update this via ‘My Account’
- If you lose or forget your password, you will be able to reset at any time.
Please note that this event is NON-REFUNDABLE. IMCA is obliged to charge Netherlands VAT at 21% to all participants. This is in addition to the net fee shown.
Any members encountering problems logging in should contact our membership team.
Should you experience any issues with registering for this event please contact [email protected]
27 October from 08:00 CEST
Ends 17:00 CEST
£100 IMCA Members
£200 Non Members
Please note that this event is NON-REFUNDABLE
IMCA is obliged to charge Netherlands VAT at 21% to all participants. This is in addition to the net fee shown.