- This event has passed.
IMCA Lifting & Rigging Seminar 2023
Lift planning in the new offshore environment – tools, training and technology.
Event SOLD OUT
Our one-day Lifting & Rigging Seminar returns on Thursday 26 October 2023.
Taking place in-person in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the Seminar will explore the new tools, training and technology which are crucial to working in lifting and rigging in the “new offshore environment”.
With an engaging line-up of prominent industry speakers, interactive Q&A sessions, and practical technical workshops, the Seminar brings together offshore installation contractors, technology providers, academia – as well as IMCA members and the broader industry – to explore the challenges and opportunities in lifting and rigging.
All outputs feed into the work programme of IMCA’s Lifting & Rigging committee, providing attendees of our technical seminar an unrivalled opportunity for collaboration to positively shape the future of our sector.
Attendees will hear from: Boskalis, Bridon-Bekaert, Cranemaster, Delft University of Technology, IMCA, Remazel, Seaway7, TechnipFMC, TWD and Vaisala. View the full programme and speaker line-up for 2023.
A crucial and increasingly popular event in the industry calendar, attendance is vital to anyone working in lifting and rigging. With places limited to ensure a collaborative and constructive Seminar environment, make sure you don’t miss out and book your place online today.
- How routine is routine? Thoughts and considerations for a lift plan process (Russell Craig, TechnipFMC).
- Seaway7 operation simulator – development and crew training (Jeroen Regelink, Seaway7).
- Large-scale floating feedering of WTG components (Wesley de Groot, TWD).
- VisionTek – high-speed cameras conforming to ISO (Cristiano Bonnetti, Bridon-Bekaert)
- Shock absorption for pile run protection (Sondre Gonsholt, Cranemaster).
- Monopile lifting upending tools (Alberto Pegurri, Remazel).
- Weather prediction in offshore construction (Benjamin Coulmier, Vaisala).
- Environmental vibrations and noise emissions from offshore pile installation (Apostolos Tsouvalas, Delft University of Technology).
- Those working in offshore renewable energy.
- Those working in offshore oil & gas operations.
- Representatives from marine contractors, suppliers, associations and related industry bodies.
- Anyone with an interest in lifting and rigging and its related activities.
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
Our thanks to our current 2023 event sponsors for their support: Franklin Offshore, Crosby Group, Brunton Shaw, and Green Pin.
Interested in reaching our audience of more than 100 technical lifting and rigging experts? Email us to find out more.
26 October 2023 from 09:00 Amsterdam
Ends 17:00 Amsterdam
IMCA Members: £150.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Complimentary shuttle bus runs twice an hour from bus stop A9 outside Schiphol Airport terminal, between 06:00 and 23:00.