COVID-19/Coronavirus – Industry and expert guidance
COVID-19 is having a significant impact globally and specifically on our industry.
Please see below a compilation of the various safety flashes and briefing notes related to COVID-19 that we have circulated to our members recently.
Please note that the IMCA Secretariat is maintaining services to our members by working fully remotely. Please therefore continue to contact us in the normal ways.
This page continues to be updated as the situation evolves.
- Please note that NEW information will be highlighted as such for 7 days from the date of issue on this site.
- Information published prior to the beginning of April 2020 is available in our COVID-19 briefing resource area.
IMCA-published information on COVID-19
- IMCA Safety Flashes
- IMCA Information Notes
- 24 April 2020: Guidance on crew management during the COVID-19 outbreak
- 23 April 2020 – COVID-19 – An Example of a Risk Assessment Undertaken by an IMCA Diving Contractor
- 23 April 2020: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance for Diving Contractors – Rev. 1
- 09 April 2020: IMCA COVID-19 Update includes information on Crew Changes, Helicopter transfers and pre-travel protocol
- 07 April 2020: Extension of the renewal period for annual DESIGN audits during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 03 April 2020: COVID-19 affect on DP operations
- 03 April 2020: UK HSE energy division response to COVID-19
- IMCA News or Press Releases
- NEW 26 May UK Government gives Offshore Workers quarantine exemption (IMCA is part of OGUK Industry Group lobbying on behalf of Offshore Workers
- NEW IMCA Members invited to complete short Survey to support implementation of IMO Recommended Framework regarding Crew Changes
- IMO endorses new protocols designed to lift barriers to crew changes
- Bain & Co: COVID-19 and OPEC+_IMCA2020
- Bain & Co Webinar: Global oil and liquids demand scenarios
- Bain & Co Webinar: Scenario planning for oil and liquids
Information published prior to 1 April is available in our COVID-19 briefing resource area.