COVID-19/Coronavirus – Industry and expert guidance
COVID-19 is having a significant impact globally and specifically on our industry.
Please see below a compilation of the various safety flashes and briefing notes related to COVID-19 that we have circulated to our members recently.
Please note that the IMCA Secretariat is maintaining services to our members by working fully remotely from the London office. Please therefore continue to contact us in the normal ways.
This page will be updated as the situation evolves.
IMCA-published information on COVID-19
- IMCA safety flashes
- IMCA information notes
- Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) – Guidance for diving contractors
- Marine and DP assurance – IMCA advice during ongoing COVID-19 situation
- Renewal of diver medic certification during the COVID-19 pandemic
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) decision on B-1 (OCS) and B wind visas under President Trump’s proclamation
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) presidential proclamation on entry as immigrants and non-immigrants
- Norway COVID response – extension to the validity of health certificates, offshore rotation extensions, and crew changing requirements
- Extension to the validity of diver medicals during the COVID-19 pandemic
- UK Health and Safety Executive (HSE) COVID response – extension to the validity of certificates of medical fitness to dive
We will continue to keep members advised as and when new information is available and will update this page accordingly.