Published on 21 November 2022
Nominations are now being accepted for the International Marine Contractors Association’s (IMCA) 2022 Awards programme presenting an opportunity to showcase our Member company initiatives in the key areas of Safety and Environmental Sustainability.
These awards are open to all member companies irrespective of category of membership, length of membership, size of company, geographic location – share your initiatives to showcase your work.
The Environmental Sustainability Award will be assessed on advancing environmental sustainability in areas such as the scale of environmental benefit; innovation; commitment of the workforce; social and economic benefits; quantification of the improvements; and the possibilities for future development.
Members may wish to review our At a Glance document on our Code of Practice on Environmental Sustainability – here
For the Safety Award the criteria will include visibility and promotion of safety with the workforce; successful adoption and buy-in; improvement in safety behaviours; improved safety performance; and the possibilities for future development.
DETAILS OF HOW TO ENTER are included below and in the Awards Flyer (below)
How to enter
All entries should be submitted via email to [email protected] with the closing date for submissions being 31 January 2023
The winners will be based on the best environmental sustainability and safety initiatives developed by our member companies during the last two years. Entries submitted in previous years are permitted providing further developments and benefits of the programme can be clearly measured and demonstrated.
Entries are invited for:
- a specific environmental project or a grouping of environmental projects and/or
- a specific safety initiative or a grouping of safety initiatives.
For each submission:
- Abstract of up to 150 words describing the award entry
- Up to 500 words describing/illustrating the tangible impact on business and industry
- Submit graphs and data demonstrating the impact of initiative – this element is essential to demonstrate influence or effect
- Provide a more detailed explanation of no more than two pages of text explaining the initiative and showing the results including photographs or visual illustrations.
Entries submitted in previous years are permitted providing further developments and benefits of the programme can clearly be measured and demonstrated.
The closing date for submission is 31 January 2023
Please submit your entry to: [email protected]