Originally issued as IMCA D 07/13
Information Note Details
Published date: 30 April 2013
Information note ID: 1170
- Guidance on auditing of diving systems
- Diving Equipment Systems Inspection Guidance Note (DESIGN) for surface orientated (air) diving systems
- DESIGN for saturation (bell) diving systems
- Marking of hyperbaric rescue systems designed to float in water
- DESIGN for surface supplied mixed gas diving systems
- DESIGN for mobile/portable surface supplied systems
- DESIGN for the hyperbaric reception facility (HRF) forming part of a hyperbaric evacuation system (HES)
- Diving Equipment Systems Inspection Guidance Note – DESIGN for Hyperbaric Rescue Unit (HRU) Life Support Packages (LSP)
IMCA’s store terms and conditions (https://www.imca-int.com/legal-notices/terms/) apply to all downloads from IMCA’s website, including this document.
IMCA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained in the documents it publishes, but IMCA shall not be liable for any guidance and/or recommendation and/or statement herein contained. The information contained in this document does not fulfil or replace any individual’s or Member's legal, regulatory or other duties or obligations in respect of their operations. Individuals and Members remain solely responsible for the safe, lawful and proper conduct of their operations.