Your attention is brought to the following bulletin from Kirby Morgan Dive Systems, Inc. It is recommended that users of KMDSI helmets and BandMasks review and implement the manufacturer’s recommendations below.
The bulletin is available to download at:
Originally issued with the following reference(s): IMCA D 13/20
Information Note Details
Published date: 26 March 2020
Information note ID: 1491
- Dive technician competence and training
- IMCA international code of practice for offshore diving
- Code of practice for the initial and periodic examination, testing and certification of diving plant and equipment
- Guidance for diving supervisors
- Diving Equipment Systems Inspection Guidance Note (DESIGN) for surface orientated (air) diving systems
- DESIGN for saturation (bell) diving systems
IMCA’s store terms and conditions (https://www.imca-int.com/legal-notices/terms/) apply to all downloads from IMCA’s website, including this document.
IMCA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained in the documents it publishes, but IMCA shall not be liable for any guidance and/or recommendation and/or statement herein contained. The information contained in this document does not fulfil or replace any individual’s or Member's legal, regulatory or other duties or obligations in respect of their operations. Individuals and Members remain solely responsible for the safe, lawful and proper conduct of their operations.