Published on 3 May 2018
In our latest edition of Making Waves, we feature the work of Fugro to map the ocean floor to support the Seabed 2030 project. Other feature articles include an interview with McDermott International’s Kyle Pemberton, giving us his insight to some issues being discussed at the IMO; and Darren Brunton of KBA Training writes on delivering effective training.
Other highlights of issue 86 include:
- Steve Sheppard joins IMCA’s Board
- Life Time Achievement Award for IMCA’s Chris Rodricks
- Reports on regional meetings
- Freelancers demonstrating their competencies
- Updates on DP, eCMID and diving
- The future of remote intervention.