Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- UK HSE: employee scalped when hair trapped in a pillar drill
- Stuck emergency hatch freed
- Failure of in-service saturation bailout bottle
- Electrician suffered flash burn to hand
- MSF: Hand Injury Sustained During Routine Checks
- NTSB – Safer Seas Digest 2020
- LTI: person injured when hook parted during lifting operations
- UK HSE: Employee fatally injured while moving heavy equipment
- Failed lifting equipment: fatality during pipe erection activities
- What are audits for? Some eCMID findings
- Yawing of wind turbine nacelle placed ship in line of fire
No DP events published during this period.