Welcome to IMCA’s updated website, we hope that you will find this site fast and easy to use.
To broaden access to our materials, user login is now individual, rather than shared within our member companies. This means that anyone in a member company should be able to register and access all IMCA materials such as guidance documents, information notes, safety flashes, and minutes of our committee and regional meetings. Non-members can also register to purchase from documents from our store, with additional features coming soon.
To log in to our website:
- Please register via the ‘Log in’ page by entering your name and email address
- Member company email domains will normally be recognised automatically, providing immediate access to member downloads and other content
- A secure password will be emailed to you – you can update this via ‘My Account’
- If you lose or forget your password, you will be able to reset at any time.
Any members encountering problems logging in should contact our membership team.
Please note – previous company-based usernames and passwords have been deactivated and cannot be used on this site.
Our new website store is faster and more automated than ever, providing easy access to our catalogue of guidance documents and other materials. We included additional payment and delivery options, which will help you place your order, access downloads and receive any physical items as soon as possible.
Our previous store is no longer publicly available, so if you have a query regarding any items you have purchased previously, please contact our publications team, who will be pleased to assist you.
In the coming weeks we will be adding additional new features to the site, such as:
- Member preference centre – personalise the information you receive from IMCA
- Public email subscriptions – keep up to date with selected news and safety information
- Membership and certification applications – submit and track progress online.