Published on 31 March 2022
IMCA is hosting a Dynamic Positioning (DP) Conference on 31 May – 1 June 2022 focusing on technical and operational matters relating to DP. This event will be of interest to those involved in both offshore renewable energy and offshore oil & gas operations.
We have an exciting line up of speakers and interactive sessions alongside IMCA’s renowned Quickfire Totally Technology Session.
This two-day seminar provides an opportunity for IMCA members and industry colleagues to participate in an industry forum where attendees will hear from experts in Dynamic Positioning and have the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions and workshops helping to formulate the work programme for IMCA’s Dynamic Positioning Committee. Outputs from this conference will influence and shape this area of our industry.
By attending this event you can influence future development strategies and code/guideline improvements. This is an ideal opportunity to further discussions in the industry.
Key topics during the conference:
- IMCA DP Reflection covering all aspects of DP from within the Secretariat covering key areas of the DP Committee’s ongoing programme
- Assurance & Training covering DP content and findings analysis from eCMID and eMISW, the latest on DP training, accreditation and continual professional development.
- A dedicated session on operational challenges including a look at shallow water operations, hearing from the people behind the DP desk, DP Annual Trials & Assurance, Decision Support Tools and IMCA guidance for renewable energy projects.
- Open panel discussions with key industry experts.
- IMCA Quickfire session where companies are invited to submit proposals to deliver short snappy presentations on a range of new and innovative areas.
IMCA Members*: £250
* AVIs, DP Practitioners and Seagoing staff with proof of service qualify for member rate
* Quickfire Presenters
Terms & Conditions apply
Networking, exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorship opportunities ranging from drinks reception, coffee breaks, lunches, wifi, interactive tool sli.do.
Exhibition stands will include 1 delegate place at the conference.
For more information or to express interest in this event please contact: [email protected]