Published on 15 November 2020
The International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) is holding a South America Regional webinar on “The future of the Brazilian Market”.
IMCA’s South America committee is hosting this webinar on 25 November at 1030hrs local time Brazil bringing together speakers from key players in South America who will talk about the current and future market.
The agenda for the webinar is as follows:
Introduction from the South America Committee Chair, John Chatten and Vice Chair, Daniel Marins
- Allen Leatt, IMCA Chief Executive
Our guest speakers who will be talking about the future of the Brazilian Market:
- Rogerio Carvalho, Fugro Country Manager
- José Formigli, former Petrobras Exploration and Production Director
Question and Answer session
Conclusion, summing up by the Chair/Vice Chair
Captain Andy Goldsmith, Technical Adviser – Marine supporting IMCA’s South America Committee stated:
“As travel is restricted and our traditional face to face meetings are not possible, the Committee is keen to maintain momentum with our Members in Brazil and this webinar is a way for us to keep the dialogue ongoing. We have excellent speakers lined up for this session and are looking forward to their insight into the Brazilian market and interaction with our Members.”
This webinar is free to attend and should be of interest to:
- IMCA Members in South America
- South American companies interested in joining IMCA
- IMCA Members in other geographic regions who conduct business in Brazil
- Presentations will be given in English
- The webinar will last between 60 and 90 minutes.
Attendees will have the opportunity of participating in Q&A sessions.