Who we are and what we do
IMCA is a leading trade association representing the vast majority of marine contractors and the associated supply chain in the offshore construction industry worldwide.
We publish industry leading standards of technical and operating guidance.
We represent our members in dialogue with other industry bodies, regulators, oil companies and renewable energy companies.
We exist for the benefit of our members by promoting areas of common interest, such as health, safety, quality, environmental and technical standards.
Enabling the development of the world’s marine energy resources safely and sustainably.
To become the global reference for developing all forms of marine energy resources in a low carbon future.
Improving performance in the marine construction industry.
Our values define our behaviour and the way we work:
- Promoting and maintaining the highest standards of integrity and ethics
- Transparency, honesty and accountability
- Professional and respectful
Safety & Sustainability
- Respect for safety and the marine environment
- Environmentally and socially responsible
- Supporting and challenging each other
- Leveraging our members’ expertise to improve our performance
- Working with industry stakeholders to address challenges
- Promoting awareness of marine energy opportunities
- Impactful and result oriented
- Recognised for quality and delivery
- Continuous improvement
What we offer
We pride ourselves in offering competitive terms of employment, a supportive and collaborative environment. A place where everyone feels they make a difference.
- Competitive compensation
- 33 days holiday including statutory bank and public holidays (UK)
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Cash Health Plan
- Well-Being Scheme
Our way of working
- Equal opportunities
- Personal and professional development opportunities and training
- Opportunities to contribute and implement change
- Latest IT systems and technology
- Flexible ways of working, with easy access to our Central London office and remote working options with people around the UK and in key global locations