- This event has passed.
2023 DP Asia Conference & Exhibition
IMCA is proud to be a supporting organisation for this DP Asia Conference & Exhibition.
Partnered with the Marine Technology Society (MTS) Dynamic Positioning Committee and the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) the 11th DP Asia will be a two-day event and will incorporate DP Workshops planned and executed by industry technical and operational experts from the MTS DP Committee and IMCA.
DP Asia typically attracts regional vessel operators, consultants and energy company representatives, from across the region, including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and Australia.
Both Graeme Reid and Richard Purser of IMCA will be chairing workshops during the Conference, including on the recent changes to DP CPD as announced by the Nautical Insitute. Margaret Fitzgerald will present on the IMO and Decarbonisation of the Offshore Sector.
Workshop sessions include:
• New & Future DP Vessel Technological Development
• Verification and Validation of AC & DC Power Systems with Common Points
• DP FMEA Assurance & Periodical Verification & Validation
• Advances in Sensor and Position Reference System Technology
• DP Digitalisation
• DP Professional Competencies
• ASOG – Development, Implementation & Raising Awareness
• Procedural Discipline
Please note that this event is not organised by IMCA and any questions should be referred directly to organisers.
21 June from 08:00 Singapore
Ends 22 June (ends 17:00) Singapore