IMCA Europe & Africa Regional Meeting
The Chair of IMCA’s Europe & Africa Regional Committee, Cinthya Lopes of Simwave, is inviting members to visit their Centre of Excellence in Rotterdam, Netherlands for the next regional meeting.
In addition to a series of presentations and a brief IMCA update there will be a tour of Simwave’s simulator facilities for attendees, as well as presentations from DEME and the Dutch regulator.
The half-day regional meeting is free to anyone working for an IMCA member and takes place a day before IMCA’s Safety Seminar in Amsterdam, allowing attendees to easily attend both events. Please note you will need to register separately.
- Coffee and registration
- 1200hrs – Welcome, lunch and networking.
- 1300hrs – Series of short presentations including:
- Matthijs van der Moer, DEME – simulation in marine environment.
- The Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate – Dutch Regulator on simulators.
- IMCA updates from incoming CEO Iain Grainger, Environmental Sustainability feature from Mary Ntamark, new ROV Training member category from Andre Rose.
- Simwave will provide a tour of their simulator facilities.
- 1600hrs – close.
Simwave’s facility is a Centre of Excellence in Rotterdam, Netherlands with over 59 simulators.
It is approximately 50 minutes from Schiphol Airport, and 25 minutes from Rotterdam Airport. It is also easily accessible from Rotterdam train station by taxi.
5 June 2023 from 11:30 Europe
Ends 16:00 Europe
Barendrecht, Rotterdam 2991XT Netherlands + Google Map View Venue Website