- This event has passed.
Lifting & Rigging Webinar
The subject for this technical webinar is ‘Crane Systems: Offshore Lifting’.
Details of topics and speakers are listed below:
- Welcome and introduction
- Interpreting Crane Capability – An Operator’s Perspective
- From the crane operator’s point of view – Ian Downie, Subsea 7
- Offshore and Subsea Cranes – including digital innovations
- What’s new and innovative offshore – Anders Meisfjordskar, NOV
- The Stability Frame
- A lifting innovation used to lift a Wind Turbine Generator complete with Tower, Nacelle and Blades – Chris Sexton, Saipem
- Offshore lifting at height – offshore wind farm construction/maintenance
- High and heavy lifting of monopiles – Maarten Loman, Van Oord
- Q&A Sessions
Missed this webinar?
A recording of this webinar is available to IMCA members – view here
1 October from 12:00 BST