Middle East & India regional meeting – Dubai
IMCA is involved in a series of meetings running alongside our first face-to-face regional meeting since before COVID-19.
Regional Meeting – Dubai 13 September
IMCA Middle East & India Regional Meeting – our regional committee and members of the secretariat are are hosting an IMCA members session.
- IMCA Update – Allen Leatt, CEO
- Technical Update – Allen Leatt and Bryan McGlinchy, Diving Manager
- Suitable Diving Qualifications for Nearshore Commercial Divers, Bryan McGlinchy
- The International Diving Industry Forum (IDIF) – Structure, Aims & Objectives, Tony Greenwood – ExxonMobil
- Additional speaker line up being finalised
Other events during this week:
Monday 12 September – UAE Ports Authority Diving Seminar on ship husbandry led by IOGP including experts from IMCA, Bryan McGlinchy and Peter Sieniewicz, and Phil Newsum from ADCI. The day is chaired by Tony Greenwood of ExxonMobil.
Full details and registration information is being published by IOGP.
By invitation only:
Wednesday 14 September – IMCA’s Diving Divisional Management Meeting (DDMC)
Thursday 15 September – International Diving Industry Forum (IDIF)
IMCA Middle East & India Regional meeting in Mumbai
19 September IMCA will host a Middle East & India regional event in Mumbai.
13 September – Dubai
13 September 2022 from 07:30 UAE
Ends 13:30 UAE