The finalised version of the British and European Standard BS EN 12021:2014 – Respiratory equipment – Compressed gases for breathing apparatus – was released in late 2014. As well as its obvious application to diving breathing gas, the new BS EN 12021, which has superseded BS EN 12021:1999, is also relevant for breathing air used […]
Information Note Details
Published date: 8 May 2015
Information note ID: 1271
- Guidance on the use of inert gases
- Protective guarding of gas cylinder transport containers (quads)
- Guidance on stainless steel in oxygen systems
- Marking and colour coding of gas cylinders, quads and banks for diving applications
- Guidance on surface supplied diving operations using nitrox
- Minimum quantities of gas required offshore
- Oil lubricated compressors
IMCA’s store terms and conditions (https://www.imca-int.com/legal-notices/terms/) apply to all downloads from IMCA’s website, including this document.
IMCA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the data contained in the documents it publishes, but IMCA shall not be liable for any guidance and/or recommendation and/or statement herein contained. The information contained in this document does not fulfil or replace any individual’s or Member's legal, regulatory or other duties or obligations in respect of their operations. Individuals and Members remain solely responsible for the safe, lawful and proper conduct of their operations.