The following pages set out information relating to provision and use of this website and its contents:
- IMCA Holdings Ltd
A company limited by guarantee, this is the legal entity of the Association to which members belong
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 10397036 | Registered address: Third Floor, 24 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4YX, UK
- IMCA Trading Ltd
A subsidiary of IMCA Holdings Ltd and a company limited by shares, this company conducts business on behalf of the association.
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 07169292 | Registered address: Third Floor, 24 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4YX, UK
IMCA materials are provided for guidance or information only, endeavouring to reflect best industry practice or to provide briefing on relevant industry developments. For the avoidance of doubt, no legal liability shall attach to any guidance and/or recommendation and/or statement herein contained. Each individual or company user must consider their own situation, operations and the regulatory environment in which they operate, engage additional expertise where required and implement procedures and policies that suit their own circumstances.
IMCA makes every reasonable endeavour to ensure that content provided on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date. No liability shall attach to any errors or omissions, which we do our best to rectify as soon as notified. IMCA asserts the right to withdraw or adjust its online services as required and/or to refuse any orders placed on the basis of inaccurate information.
Copyright and re-use
All content on this website (both text and graphic) is © copyright 1995-2018 IMCA Holdings Ltd and IMCA Trading Ltd. All third-party trademarks and copyrights, which we aim to credit in-place, are hereby acknowledged.
- Publicly available content – For certain materials, where wide distribution is intended, this will be clearly stated within them and/or on the accompanying website page. Otherwise, IMCA website content must not be reproduced without express permission.
- Member-only content – Availability of certain content is restricted to IMCA members only, via password-protected access on this website or by direct email distribution. In such instances, content may be circulated within member companies, but must not be distributed more widely without express permission.
Supplementary terms and conditions
Particular services may be subject to additional terms, including:
- Membership – In submitting an application for membership via this website, you, on behalf of the applicant company, must accept the relevant terms and conditions. These are set out in IMCA’s constitution documents and summarised on the page responsibilities of members.
- Events – any terms in relation to eligibility to participate, payment and cancellation are provided in the promotional and booking documentation for relevant IMCA seminars and workshops.
- Publications – terms in relation to ordering logbooks, other printed materials, downloaded or emailed content are provided on the publications – how to order page, in the online order form and on a terms and conditions page shown prior to relevant downloads.