Navigating Offshore Wind Contracts
Join IMCA for a half day seminar on Wednesday 6 December exploring the solutions to current contracting challenges for offshore wind in London.
It follows the publication of IMCA’s Contracting Principles for Offshore Wind and our industry-wide campaign for sustainable contracts. Whether you work in contract negotiation, insurance, legal, finance, or manage commercial aspects of offshore wind project delivery, attendance will be vital.
Curated by our Legal, Contracts, Compliance and Insurance Committee (LCIC), our Seminar aims to bring the supply chain together at the historic Royal Horseguards Hotel, the former Liberal Club in Whitehall. Founded by former Prime Minister William Gladstone, the Club’s celebrated surroundings will be a fitting backdrop for enthusiastic industry discussion, positive debate, and proactive collaboration.
More will be announced but Navigating offshore Wind Contracts will feature:
- A keynote on meeting global ambitions for offshore wind by Iain Grainger, CEO, IMCA.
- Industry presentations on the contracting (Mary Ann Roff, Seaway7) and insurance (Amber Oostvogels, DEME Group) for offshore wind.
- An exploration of possible solutions, including IMCA’s own renewable contracting principles (Sylvia de Rooij, Heerema) and IMCA’s new standard T&I contract (Kees de Looff, Van Oord).
- A panel discussion on how better contracting can facilitate greater collaboration featuring panellists from clients (Damian Zachlod, EnBW UK), contractors (Mary Anne Roff, Seaway7), legal (Richard Streeter, Eversheds Sutherland) and insurance providers (Robert Bates, NARDAC Insurance Services).
- An introduction from Nathalie Louys, LCIC chair and Subsea7, as well as a look ahead to what is next and where the industry goes from here from Maggie Hickland, Allseas.
- Audience Q&As.
- IMCA’s festive networking reception.
Spaces are limited to 100 for this event, so please book online now to secure your place.
6 December 2023 from 12:30 GMT
Ends 17:15 GMT
IMCA Members: £150.
Excludes VAT. Terms & Conditions apply.
Nearest tube/train stations: Embankment, Charing Cross, Westminster.