IMCA DP Conference 2023
We are proud to say that Dynamic Positioning is in our DNA as our heritage goes back to 1989 in this area.
Following on from our successful 2022 Dynamic Positioning (DP) Conference we are busy planning our 2023 Conference.
Our primary focus is on technical and operational matters relating to DP. Once again this event will be of interest to those involved in both offshore renewable energy and offshore oil & gas operations.
For 2023 we are planning an exciting line up of speakers and interactive sessions alongside IMCA’s renowned Quickfire Totally Technology Session.
This two-day conference will provide an opportunity for IMCA members and industry colleagues to participate in an industry forum where attendees will hear from experts in Dynamic Positioning and have the opportunity to participate in Q&A sessions and workshops helping to formulate the work programme for IMCA’s Dynamic Positioning Committee.
Outputs from this conference will continue to influence and shape this area of our industry.
By attending this event you can influence future development strategies and code/guideline improvements. This is an ideal opportunity to further discussions in the industry.
Too early to sign up? Include the costs in your budget planning for 2023 and add to your calendar!
- Parties involved in offshore renewable energy
- Parties involved in offshore oil & gas operations
- Representatives from a variety of marine-related contractors, suppliers, associations and related industry bodies.
- Anyone with an interest in dynamic positioning and related activities.
- DP Practitioners, Key DP Personnel, AVIs (special rates available)
Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities.
Exhibition and Sponsorship opportunities are available.
To express interest in this event please contact: [email protected]
We are inviting proposals for our Quickfire Session
The Quickfire, Totally Technology Session has been a regular feature of IMCA’s Annual Seminar programme and provides an opportunity for often small and medium-sized companies to showcase their ideas and innovations to industry leaders in a dynamic and inspiring way. How it works:
- There will be a review process to select the best proposals for the session.
- This session is only open to companies, not individuals and companies must be IMCA members or affiliates of IMCA members. There is no limit on company size or membership category.
- The session will comprise a fixed number of companies presenting their pitch on their technology.
- A time limit is set to 10 minutes per presenter and is strictly controlled by the session moderator. A countdown clock is used to maintain the schedule.
- The technology or innovation should be new or relatively new to the oil and gas or renewables industry.
- Background information on the company and its business should be minimal – we don’t want long corporate explanations.
- Quickfire participants need to register and pay any conference fees prior to the event.
- Quickfire participants will be featured in the event programme.
9 May 2023 from 08:00 Amsterdam
Ends 10 May 2023 (ends 16:00) Amsterdam
IMCA Members*: £300
* AVIs, DP Practitioners and Seagoing staff with proof of service qualify for member rate
Terms & Conditions apply
Details of special event rates for accommodaiton will be available shortly.
Please contact the hotel directly regarding any accommodation queries.
Complimentary Steinberger shuttle bus runs from bus stop A9 outside Schiphol airport terminal between 06:00 and 23:00hrs.