We recently launched our upgraded website with the aim of widening access to our materials across Member’s organisations by changing from company login details to individual login details bringing a range of new benefits to our members.
- Individual login / accounts to allow anyone working for an IMCA member company to gain access to our guidance documents
- Wider access to Member-only content
- Easier navigation and a faster platform
The site is available here www.imca-int.com
Read on if you want to create an account and take advantage of your membership benefits.
Registering to use the upgraded site
The first time you access this site, you should register. If you have been a regular user of the previous version of the site you will still need to register as the upgraded site will not recognise existing user details.
Registering is a very simple process – simply visit the website here: www.imca-int.com
- Click Login at the top of the webpage – this takes you to “My Account”
- Complete your work email address in the “Register” panel on the right
Details on how to register are also available on a webpage called “Using our website” which is available here. We will add tips and any frequently asked questions and answers to this page.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any queries.