- IMCA members can showcase their ideas and innovations to 300 industry leaders
- Submissions required by 30 September
- IMCA’s Annual Seminar – Working Together: Getting back to business – oil companies and contractors finding new ways of working – 28-29 November, The Hague, The Netherlands
The Quickfire ‘Totally Technology’ session has been a regular feature at the International Marine Contractors Association’s (IMCA) Annual Seminars.
An invitation is extended to all IMCA member companies to present their ideas and innovations to 300 industry leaders at the Annual Seminar taking place at the World Forum in The Hague, The Netherlands, on 28 to 29 November.
The proposed presentation and an abstract explaining the technology or innovation in 150 words, plus any supporting video/ photographs /charts /web links, should be submitted to IMCA by 30 September at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMCA’s CEO Allen Leatt said: “The Quickfire Totally Technology session is a really exciting opportunity for suppliers to showcase their ideas to industry leaders. We are looking forward to some energising and interesting presentations.”
Six companies will be chosen to present in the Quickfire Totally Technology session.
Full information on the Quickfire Technology Session can be found at https://www.imca-int.com/events/imca-annual-seminar-2018-the-hague/quickfire-technology-session/
Registration is now open via the IMCA website at www.imca-int.com/events/imca-annual-seminar-2018-the-hague/. Information on all aspects of the Annual Seminar including exhibiting and sponsorship is available online and from email@example.com
Sponsors and exhibitors for the Annual Seminar include:
- Instituto Superior de Ingeniería
- Submarine Manufacturing & Products Ltd
- Unique Group