To keep up to date new with documents and the latest revisions of our guidance visit the publications section of our website. Latest publications include :
IMCA S 028 – AUV Audit Guidance Document
IMCA’s ‘AUV Audit Guidance Document’ (IMCA S 028) has been developed by members of the Offshore Survey Division Management Committee with a view to promote a common approach to the auditing of autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV) and their associated support systems.
Minor changes/ periodic review:
- IMCA C 013 IMCA HSE 047 – First Response and Other Emergency Drills
- IMCA D 049 – Code of practice for the use of high pressure jetting equipment by divers
- IMCA D 058 – Diver Attachment to Structures by Means of a Weak Link
- IMCA HSE 037 IMCA M226 – Security measures and emergency response guidelines
- IMCA HSE 018 IMCA M236 – Guidance on security threat risk assessment procedures
- IMCA LR 011 IMCA R011 – The initial and periodic examination, testing and certification of ROV launch and recovery systems
- IMCA M 242 – Guidance on satellite-based positioning systems for offshore applications
- IMCA M125 – Safety Interface Document for a DP Vessel Working near an Offshore Structure
Latest Information Notes which includes and Bulletins can be found in the Publications section of our website here.
Latest Safety flashes can be found here
DP Events can be found here
Logbooks can be purchased here