Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- Malaria hasn’t gone away
- MSF: wearing and storage of eye protection
- Potential Dropped object from Container
- Only a centimetre – an emergency exit hatch blocked by mooring ropes
- Update to SF 08/21: fatality – person crushed when secured material fell on him
- MAIB: Engine failure and subsequent fire
- Life-raft dropped to the jetty
- Hand injury from falling object during lifting operations
- Mooring: increase in first aid cases involving over-exertion
- BSEE: Crewman fell to his death through faulty grating
- LTI during deck cargo operations
- SIMOPS – Smoke from hot work task enters confined space
- Shipyard worker receives electrical shock
- Dropped Object – Crane auxiliary block dropped from crane boom
- Near miss: vessel approach to wind turbine tower