Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- Upcoming Regional Committee Elections
- IMCA moves from principles to practice with the launch of Environmental Sustainability Self-Assessment Tool
- IMCA Successfully Retains ISO 9001 and 27001 Certification
- IMCA appoints new Technical Director
- IMCA finalises Guidelines for Walk to Work (W2W) Operations
- Life raft lashing parted in rough weather
- Radio interference from damaged equipment affects other vessels
- Engine room fire on a ferry
- Incorrect as-built drawing configuration
- Near miss: divers umbilical drawn beneath a load
- Chemical reaction: person injured during grouting operations
- Hose management and chemicals: crew person felt ill
- Three bolts sheared on a lifting trunnion
- Master links came free from lifeboat release hooks, releasing the lifeboat
- Bailout manifold failure
- LTI: person fell down hatch inside crane pedestal
- UK HSE: uncontrolled movement of fabrication caused injury
- Fire door left wedged open
- Lifejacket battery caught fire
- American P&I Club: unfamiliarity with semi-portable fire extinguishers
No DP events published during this period.
- COBRA Bailout System: Leakage at the Joint Between the Y-piece and the Interface Block – JFD Guidance Note
- Accredited Diving System Inspector (ADSI) Examinations – Preparatory Information for Candidates
- Medical Examination of Divers – Middle East & India Initiative
- DP Consequence Analysis – A Timely Reminder
- P&O Maritime Logistics Organise Beach Clean-Ups