Publications – How to Order
Members should log in to download IMCA publications as part of the benefits of their annual subscription.
For physical items such as logbooks, please download our catalogue and order form or contact the IMCA Publications Team with your requirements.
Logbooks and similar purchases – please download our catalogue and order form or contact the IMCA Publications Team with your requirements.
IMCA guidance and related materials – Selected publications are available for downloading free of charge (subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions). Others are available for purchase by non-members*. To place an order, please contact the IMCA Publications Team.
To find out more about joining IMCA, please visit our membership pages.
VAT on publication sales
Except where marked, publications sold by IMCA are subject to VAT:
- Purchasers in the UK must add 20% for VAT
- Purchasers in other EU countries must provide their full VAT registration number (complete with prefix) at time of ordering, or we must charge VAT at 20% (physical publications) or their local in-country rate (electronic publications)
- Purchasers from outside the EU for delivery outside the EU are not charged VAT.
Please contact the IMCA Publications Team for delivery costs.
* Non-Member Guidance Availability
Online access to IMCA publications (guidance and technical reports) is available to IMCA members via login, but restricted outside the member community. Other than a small number of documents available for downloading free of charge, non-members are generally required to purchase those publications that they require.
However, certain organisations are eligible for free access to publications on request, including:
- Government agencies, policy makers and regulators
- Colleges, universities, researchers and academia
- Candidates studying for the IMCA diving supervisor and LST certification schemes (designated documents only)
If you fit into the above categories, please contact the IMCA Publications Team, who will assist with your request.