Welcome to the online version of the IMCA monthly summary.
Here you can find a handy list of all IMCA output – publications, information notes, minutes, news updates, events information and more - to help you catch up, or to identify the issues we’ve been working on that are the most important to you.
Browse the latest six months' output, or filter further back or for any specific period.
- IMCA’S Asia Pacific Regional Webinar offers Technical Presentations and a Regional Update
- Navigating vessel compliance in the current and post COVID-19 world
- Energy Transition in focus at IMCA’s North America Regional Webinar
- IMCA’s Offshore Wind Safety Webinar stresses the importance of collaboration
- Crew Changes & other topical issues under the spotlight at IMCA’s Middle East & India Regional Webinar
- View the latest details on the Diving Supervisors CPD
- IMCA Publishes “Guidelines for Walk to Work Operations”
- Diver Safety: IMCA and ADCI work together to achieve US Coast Guard Recognition
- IMCA’s Webinars in 2020
- IMCA Awards – Last chance to enter
- South America webinar looks to the future of the Brazilian Market
- Using our updated website
- Two incidents with electrical installations with potential for a fire
- Cabin fire caused by light fitting overheating
- Fire in a safety locker
- Smouldering fire in tumble dryer
- Fires and fire risks on vessels
- Falls from step ladders
- Pilots leaving the vessel in port in an unsafe manner
- Confined space entry fatality
- Serious injury incurred while removing wire rope sling from a crane hook
- Main crane hoist wire damage
No DP events published during this period.
No new or updated publications issued during this period.
- JFD COBRA Safety Notice
- Carbon neutral commitments as a key step on the path to ensuring a low carbon future – Heerema leads the charge!
- Environmentally sustainable ship recycling
- Fuel Consumption Data Collection
- IMCA Membership Assessment Procedure – Diving Contractor Regional Affiliate
- IMCA Membership Assessment Procedure – Diving Contractor Saturation Upgrade
- IMCA Membership Assessment Procedure – Temporary to Full Diving Contractor
- IMCA Membership Assessment Procedure – Diving Contractor